The Company –
A boutique consultancy is looking to hire strong quantitative consultants from the Research Manager to the Senior Research Manager Level. The consultancy specialises in behavioural and cultural trends research, working across multiple markets. They offer a methodology agnostic approach, combining a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques to deliver strategic recommendations.
The Role – Research Manager & Senior Research Manager
This position focuses on quantitative research, using a variety of different techniques, from surveys and co-creation sessions to segmentation, max-diff and conjoint analysis. You will work with a selection of brands, charities and policy-makers. Clients include the likes of the BBC, Barclays and Sports England. There is the opportunity to get involved with qualitative projects too, enabling you to develop your skills across quantitative and qualitative techniques. Responsibilities include:
- Leading ad hoc studies from inception to debrief: attending briefings, creating proposals, designing the research methods, overseeing the fieldwork, analysis and leading the debrief presentations/workshops.
- Projects focus on brand & comms, usage & attitudes, pricing, product and service innovation.
- Analyse and synthesise data to create interpretive, insightful outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives.
- Deliver results in creative and engaging formats, such as workshops or interactive breakfast sessions.
- Play a key role in driving business development, writing proposals, designing research and leading pitches.
- Represent the company at events and conferences, depending on your enthusiasm to get involved.
- Manage a junior member of the team.
The Candidate –
The successful Senior Research Manager will have experience of leading quantitative projects and be a strong communicator, with proven business development capability. The successful Research Manager will have experience of leading quantitative projects and be a strong communicator. You could be an established Research Manager or a Senior Research Executive taking the step up. Key requirements include:
- Experience of leading quantitative projects from beginning to end. Ideally, with experience of running segmentation, max diff and conjoint analysis.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with people at different levels.
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to draw strategic recommendations from the insight and identify the key business implications for the client.
- A diligent, hardworking and committed approach.
- Keen interest in culture, fashions and trends.
- Educated to degree level.
- (For the SRM) Proven experience of business development, taking ownership for writing proposals, designing research and winning pitches.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please do get in contact.