We are searching for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join a global consumer technology company based in Surrey initially on a 6-month fixed-term contract, with potential to be extended.
Established for 50 years, they are one of the world’s leading technology companies. Further, they innovate to transform consumer and health technology markets including TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, medical devices, semiconductors, and LED solutions.
The Opportunity – BI Analyst
Supporting the European business, this role will play a vital role in driving meaningful brand differentiation and help to position this business as a culturally relevant lifestyle brand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Intelligence & Performance, you will help the business make informed decisions to drive performance and return on marketing investment. Specifically, you will provide data that enable the team unlock insight in all aspects of their marketing, consumer and business data. Additionally, you will support the team’s capability in analysing, modelling, forecasting and democratising different data sets to produce context and rational for insights.
The Ideal Candidate
As a BI Analyst you will have experience:
- Assessing marketing and business data to drive business performance
- Creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Integrating disparate reports/scorecards (across BI, CDM, digital, etc)
- Defining, communicating and delivering data strategy and development roadmaps based on end user requirements and identification of business reporting opportunities
- Managing suppliers to understand and manage platform development and innovation roadmaps