An international organisation that is renowned for its exclusive publication and industry-leading events is looking to hire an ambitious Research Manager and Senior Research Executive.
The Role: Research Manager & Senior Research Executive
This organisation facilitates the unity of Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, through their publication, events and private members club. Research plays a fundamental role in the company, providing intelligence on some of the world’s wealthiest business owners and families, looking at trends, investment portfolios and strategies across asset (real estate, private equity, hedge funds), philanthropy, governance, co-investing, cybersecurity and reputation etc. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a number of different stakeholders across the business.
- Running and commissioning a variety of international quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Managing projects from end to end, ensuring that they are planned, executed and delivered to a high standard.
- Be hands-on with the research, writing questionnaires, creating discussion guides, analysing results, identifying key findings and delivering insightful recommendations to stakeholders.
- Creating thought-leadership pieces that can be used by stakeholders throughout the business.
- Share thought leadership at conferences and industry events.
The ideal Senior Research Executive or Research Manager will be:
- A strong quantitative researcher, with experience or ambitions to work across qualitative projects, too. This experience can have been gained on the agency or the client side.
- Strong communication skills, with experience of managing the expectations of clients or stakeholders.
- An excellent story-teller, providing well-written in-depth reports and insightful thought leadership pieces.
- Experienced in end to end project management.
- A collaborative researcher, with the ability to work within a team.
- Be proficient in excel and have experience in or the ambition to learn Q.
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch.