I am working on a unique client-side Qualitative Insight Specialist opportunity for an international sports, gaming and betting company based in London.
This is a market leading sports, betting an gaming brand across the UK and internationally. They use propitiatory technology and unique products focusing on online and mobile markets with five million customers worldwide.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, they’re ambition has led to sixteen locations globally and over 7,000 employees. Their culture rewards innovation and team work to keep ahead in a dynamic industry!
The Qualitative Insight Specialist position is for someone keen to assist in creating the best experience for customers, from the use of mobile apps, advertising and everything in between. As such, you will need to be passionate about gaining a deep understanding of what customers think and understanding the ‘why’ behind it all. You will essentially act as the customers voice to provide recommendations to challenge pre-conceptions and encourage different ways of thinking.
They will consider candidates with three years or more in a qualitative market research role and are open to the level experience beyond this.
- Career progression – a big company with a global presence and a start-up attitude means endless opportunities!
- Flexible working options
- Target 10% bonus
- Great benefits package
- Beer/wine and pizza Fridays
- Hands on experience of designing and facilitating a variety of qualitative methodologies, knowledge of their limitations and when to apply them
- Comfortable adapting existing approaches and developing new methodologies in the context of business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to distil large amounts of information into actionable recommendations
- Strong empathy and passion for the customer
- Ideally also some experience of design and analysis of quantitative methodologies
- Strong track record of delivering qualitative research that has delivered business change and impact
- At least 3 years of qualitative insight experience either client side or in a research agency (or equivalent)
- A desire for a role which you can grow into, with the opportunity to take on bigger, more strategic projects over time •Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Regular travel between Dublin and London required, as well as potentially to international markets