Global Multi-Channel Retailer🛒:
Brand Insight Manager
The Insight and Foresight team is responsible for championing customer opportunities for growth, identifying opportunities, supporting proposition development and execution and reviewing performance against objectives.
Brand Insight Managers partner with the Own Brand marketing teams. This role partners with the core Own Brand, the scope of this is massive, with sales over £13b annually and over 9000 lines.
This offer is at the heart of the retail business and plays a critical strategic role in driving overall performance and shifting brand perception.
- Use customer targets and business objectives to find growth opportunities and build a shared customer agenda with the core own brand team.
- Work with multiple data sources, agencies and stakeholders to identify and prioritise these opportunities for translation into brand propositions and executions.
- Leverage best practice research and insight toolkits through the brand development process and in evaluating brand performance against targets.
- Proactively seek out best practice and innovative research techniques to improve the quality, efficiency and impact of the insight you deliver.
- Work on additional strategic projects that work across the different brand tiers.
This would suit someone with existing clientside brand insight experience (ideally classic FMCG company) or someone from agency with a strong brand research background circa SRM to AD level.