Clientside FMCG Drinks I Senior Consumer Insight Manager | Hertfordshire | FN897672
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced FMCG Insight specialist to join a classic FMCG brand owner on their vision to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.
As Global Senior Consumer Insight Manager on two highly innovative and fast growth categories, you will be a key strategic partner for the marketing and innovation teams in guiding clear consumer-driven strategy and in the development of effective marketing activity that will win with consumers. You will be doing this through the delivery of compelling consumer insights which drive business decision making. Working within the Global Consumer Insight team you will report to the Global Director of Consumer Insight and manage two Consumer Insight Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a strategic thought-partner to marketing and the wider business and ensure that the objective voice of the consumer is considered in key business discussions and decisions.
- Shape the three year strategic plan and annual operating plan, based on genuine consumer and shopper insight – ensuring plans reflect key consumer, shopper & market opportunities and that the most valuable growth spaces are targeted.
- Understand brand and competitor performance, delivering simple, timely communication of issues & opportunities (with key implications) to the Brand & Senior Management teams.
- Define key insight gaps and research needs to deliver against our strategic priorities and drive growth for the brands.
- Optimise brand communication through consumer feedback (from defining the right brief, through idea development and optimisation, to tracking and evaluation post-launch), to maximise effectiveness.
- Guide brand liquid, pack and innovation development by using best in class research methodologies and agencies.
- Partner with the marketing teams to measure and evaluate key activities post-launch, to determine their effectiveness and efficiency in-market and apply the learnings to optimise future plans.
- Support the embedding of key insight tools and frameworks.
- Lead key strategic insight initiatives.
- Maximise value from agency partners.
- Develop, coach and motivate direct reports.
Please do get in touch to find out more.