The Company: Leading Grocery Retailer
About The Role:
Category Analyst will identify, prioritise & recommend opportunities within categories through rigourous insight and analysis.
Provide insight, with clear actionable recommendations, to inform key category plans & decisions, championing customer.
- You will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple data sources, category teams, other insight teams, agencies, suppliers and stakeholders
- Identify, prioritise and recommend opportunities for growth based on robust and rigourous insight.
- Typically ad hoc and a mixture of proactive and reactive pieces.
- Transform data into insight and tell a strong story, recommending solutions to drive category performance and benefit customers.
- Supporting with the preparation for category and own brand long term strategic planning workshops
- Reviewing category level propositions developed through insight, working cross functionally
- Briefing and coordinating research and insight projects with relevant agencies and/or suppliers, working cross functionally when needed
- Supporting day to day decision making on price, promotions, trade plan and range where required.
Flexi working and excellent benefits offered.