We are working on an exciting opportunity on behalf of a fast-growing strategy consultancy. They are looking for Consultants to join their team due to a combination of investment and new business wins.
A challenger strategy consultancy in hyper-growth
- A 10-year-old challenger agency delivering strategy projects for a range of global clients across a range of industries including financial services, retail and ecommerce, electric mobility and sports.
- One of the fastest-growing consultancies globally.
- A business of entrepreneurs, of people with the energy and passion to build a business.
- A meritocratic consultancy where promotion isn’t determined by time served; they have a track record of promoting new starters within 3-6 months.
Advise senior stakeholders on a range of strategy and transformation challenges
Join a truly energetic, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where you will get to work with senior stakeholders in an advisory capacity to deliver the highest quality strategy work.
You will get to use your strong skills in research and stakeholder management, as well as your intellectual curiosity and commercial awareness to solve a range of business challenges. Your work will vary across operating model development, reporting, governance and process design, as well as programme management.
Ideal for an energetic, intellectually curios and commercially aware problem-solver
The ideal Consultant will have:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, as well as the ability to communicate and present to senior audiences.
- Experience in managing strategy projects, e.g. operating model development, programme management, reporting, governance and process design.
- Willingness to travel locally or globally at short notice to meet client demands.