I’m working on an exciting new opportunity to work with a huge new sport client within an award-winning consultancy based in London.
This will be in the Panels and Communities team so suited to a quantitative focused market researcher and any qualitative experience is welcome.
The supportive environment will allow you to learn a lot form the senior members of the team and make a name for yourself in one of London’s top consultancies.
Consumer insight – both qualitative and quantitative – provides the platform for projects including business and brand development, brand positioning, commercial strategy, creative development and service innovation. This is bolstered by our first class Panels and Communities offer – and an in house design studio.
It’s a unique chance to work on a exciting new sports client, being there during the formative stages of building their online community as well having the scope to work on other clients in this consultancies illustrious portfolio.
There is a real focus on learning and progression, and you get to work with some of the best clients any agency or consultancy could hope for, making this one of the most interesting opportunities for junior researchers out there.
YOU WILL NEED…
- 1+ years experience in quantitative focused market research
- Qualitative research experience is beneficial but not required
- Strong analytical skills and able to deliver quality insights from both quant and qual data
- Top quality debrief writing skills
- Bright personality and desire to build relationships with clients
- Any sports experience or interest is a bonus