An innovative boutique research consultancy is looking to hire mixed-method researchers at the Senior Research Executive and Research Executive Level. This agency is renowned for its bespoke projects that combine and overlay multiple quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
The Role: Senior Research Executive or Research Executive
These roles will sit within the company’s corporate reputation team, helping clients to manage risk against social, political and economic factors. You will play a key part in running these strategically focused projects from beginning to end, delivering engaging and tangible recommendations. Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to projects from beginning to end: drafting proposals, writing questionnaires & discussion guides, conducting depth interviews and moderating focus groups, conducting analysis on quantitative and qualitative data, creating reports and delivering presentations.
- Play an active role in client management: attending pitches, keeping contact throughout projects and delivering recommendations.
- Bring data to life through visualisation, producing engaging and innovative deliverables.
- Support junior members of the team, including interns.
The ideal Senior Research Executive or research executive could be from a mixed-method or a purely quantitative research background, as long as you are interested in developing your skills across both methodologies. Key requirements include:
- Experience of working within market research.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly numerical, with the ability to pull stories from a number of different data sets.
- Show an aptitude for learning and development across quantitative and qualitative techniques.
Having achieved accolades for being excellent employers, this is a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team, who are passionate about providing talented researchers with rewarding careers. If you are interested, I would welcome a conversation to tell you more.