We are currently searching for a Data Analyst on a 12-month FTC for a very well renowned Advertising Agency who are based in Surrey.
This agency has helped some of the UK’s biggest brands in making an impact, communicate more effectively and grow stronger. They believe that understanding business and customer needs, allows them to deliver the kind of work that really matters.
Based upon their knowledge of customer data, the successful candidate will work with campaign teams to optimise their effectiveness through more enhanced / personalised target audience selection.
The candidate will work with campaign teams to define potential target audiences based upon available customer data from Marketo and any other relevant sources. Diligence will be required to ensure that they can communicate with the specific customers based upon customer interests, preferences, business requirements and regulatory boundaries; this is critical as this role is the guardian of these rules.
A core element of the data analyst role will also support the sourcing of data to collate and report upon the teams’ KPI’s and any subsequent actions that follow from them. This role is part of a team supporting the WI business.
- Taking a campaign brief, identify an optimal target customer audience from the available customer base / data set.
- Check what we can send to the respective audience based upon pre-set conditions.
- Ensure the appropriate customer audience is available for marketing communications through relevant systems and tools.
- Support the on boarding of new clients
- Support the wider analytics team and campaign managers in customer analytics such as performance measurement, segmentation analysis and behavioural analysis.
Key skills required:
- Good Microsoft office skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong analytical skills and very numerate.
- Ability to analyse a request and produce innovative solutions.
- Some experience / knowledge of tools used by FIL e.g. Marketo, Power BI and Tableau (although training will be given)