Our client is a Global Consumer Electronics powerhouse. They are looking for a Data and Insight Lead within Marketing.
This role will support the Head of Digital, CRM & Data, taking responsibility for:
- All internal Digital, Media and CRM reporting/forecasting requirements.
- Working with and managing Media & CRM agencies to democratise marketing reporting and analytics; setting up automated reports, templates and self-serve
- Identify the role of each media channel plays across the Customer Decision Journey, comparing and contrasting attribution models, help manage budgets.
- Developing and delivering the Data Strategy, leverage data to identify distinct audiences for campaign targeting, and improve insights / trends.
- Help Integrate third party data sets to enhance database.
- Help roll out of an integrated Customer Data Platform solution (i.e. Tealium)
- Working with CRM and Digital Marketing teams, to build out our Data Science capability, to develop propensity models.
- Working on Data Visualisation techniques and packages (i.e. Looker, Qlik) to ensure data can be shared
- Ensure correct Data Engineering and Manipulation (Big Query, SQL, Excel) to drive marketing and brand outcomes.
- Subject matter specialist for Tag Implementation and Management, specifically Google Tag Manager and Adobe Tag Manager solutions.
You have demonstrable experience in Analytics and Insights, as well as AdTech/MarTech and tagging.
You are happy to work alongside both technical Analysts within agencies, and able to translate key insights and recommendations in a clear way to internal marketing partners.
Essential Hard Skills:
- Extensive Analytics Experience, working with both Adobe and Google solutions.
- SQL and ETL platforms to make sense of large data sets
- Experience in working with Customer Database and Data Platforms, preferably within the Adobe marketing ecosystem
- Data Visualisation Tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience in Tag Management and Implementation (GTM, DTM)