We are working with a start-up Digital Marketing Consultancy based in London, who are looking to hire a Data Consultant for their growing team.
A start-up business award winner, they are a social and digital marketing consultancy which uses data and models of human behaviour to drive purposeful digital interactions with the people who matter and make a difference.
Through analytics, they look into the psychology behind social interaction, e.g. why and when people like/share content, so that their clients, which include the likes of Sainsbury’s, Unilever, O2, BP and Mazda – can deliver more effective digital strategies.
The Opportunity: Data Consultant
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy as a Data Consultant, where you work closely with the Founders and fellow colleagues to pioneer new approaches and drive work across existing and prospective clients.
You will get to interrogate data from multiple streams, e.g. social listening data, proprietary client data and publicly available information, in order to develop and execute some of the most innovative evidence-based work in the industry.
- Question and understand client briefings and translate them to the team
- Handle multiple projects at once and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Lead the consultancy in executing work and, with the support of co-founders, plan future strategies and activation
- Use data-led and behavioural approaches to deliver innovative evidence-based work
As the ideal Data Consultant, you will:
- Be positive, fast-paced and able to get up and running quickly.
- Be looking to develop your career and be hungry to lead standout work which shapes the future.
- Have knowledge of social media, be curious about the way people act in that environment and take a data-led approach to analysis.
- Have a solid understanding of analytical tools and programmes such as R or Python.