Our client is a leading boutique data consultancy providing cutting edge data solutions across a variety of sectors including Media/TV, Telcos, retail and gaming. They provide a full spectrum service from data strategy, data architecture through to analytics, predictive modelling, business intelligence and data visualisation.
Due to a strong performance in 2020, they are looking to add a specialist Data Visualisation Consultant to the team.
You’ll be a proactive Data Visualisation Consultant with Business Intelligence skills.
You will help deliver meaningful and impactful solutions for your media, telecoms, gaming and retail clients, working mainly with customer and marketing data, making best use of data visualisation capabilities across platforms. You should have a consistent record of using visualisation standards and best practices to design and deliver intuitive, well designed solutions.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, analyse user requirements
- Create interactive dashboards and visualisations, using the leading Data Visualisation tools in the market: Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft BI etc.
- Build required data extracts or models required for solutions
- Business Intelligence with proven experience in leading projects
- Strong SQL user, able to design and build data layers and solutions across multiple platforms
- Extensive experience working with large, complex datasets
- Create functional and technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions
- Deliver transformative solutions to clients that are aligned to industry best practices and provide thought leadership in data space
- Graduate calibre
- Enthusiasm to grow a deep skill set in Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft BI, and be on path toward certifications
- Strong SQL user, Alteryx, Python, and/or R would be a bonus
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- You are likely to already have a portfolio you enjoy sharing
You’ll have the ability to proactively shape and lead project deliveries in an agile work environment.
Influencing clients to look beyond the immediate data and reporting challenges, you will guide them towards integrated and sustainable solutions, setting them up for long-term success.
All whilst working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodology.
You may be currently working at a consultancy, but equally you could be working on the clientside and looking to broaden your skill set.
Salary guide is to 55k base depending on experience with a full suite of benefits including bonus, health insurance, training, flexi hours, remote working.