I’m working with a boutique, East London based research consultancy who need a bright, strategically minded and entrepreneurial Director with experience in both quantitative and qualitative to join their team.
Our client is a research agency meet strategic planning consultancy, helping clients understand their consumers and identify opportunities but also workshopping ideas with clients and developing plans to implement insights with stakeholders across the business.
They’re a small team working on a variety of global, integrated quantitative and qualitative research and consultancy projects for clients including: Visit Britain 🇬🇧, the Culture Trip 🗿, IKEA 🧺, Kellogg’s 🥣, Pepsico 🥤, and Estee Lauder 💄.
THE ROLE – DIRECTOR
As Director you will:
- Manage and design both qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Lead client relationships and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Workshop ideas and strategies with clients
- Transform leads into established clients and maximise revenue from existing relationships
- Create new propositions for clients
- Mentor junior team members
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
Our client is looking for someone:
- Experienced in a variety of research methodologies
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Who can think strategically and develop new ideas
- Be entrepreneurial- someone who can develop new propositions and possibly lead their expansion into New York 🗽🚕 (office opening 2020).