We are currently working on a Freelance Senior Consultant opportunity on behalf of a Global Co-creation and Innovation Agency based in central London.
- Global, operating across Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
- Growth of 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone.
- 62 new clients won last year and 96% of existing clients retained – including IKEA, Walmart, MARS, McDonalds, Samsung and British Airways.
- Promoted 25% of their workforce last year and is industry recognised as a ‘best place to work’.
The Opportunity – Freelance Senior Consultant
Having won several new projects from one of their big accounts, this agency is looking for a Freelance Senior Consultant to support the team for a period of 3 months starting ASAP.
The ideal Freelance Senior Consultant will have the following traits:
- Able to talk credibly and authoritatively to senior clients about your work and approaches
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and become their go-to person when it comes to insight
- Has a proven track record in a hands-on insight (qual and/or quant), branding, innovation or planning.
- Is looking for a more commercial, entrepreneurial place where their contributions define progress
If this role is not for you but you know someone else who would be a good fit, we are offering £250 for a successfully placed referral who is not already in contact with us.