We’re working with a leading media planning agency who are looking for a bright and dynamic Research Director for a 12 month contract.
Our client is a global media planning and buying agency with offices all over the world 🌏
They connect some of the world’s biggest brands with the most important media owners and consult and advise on advertising strategy and spend.
They think outside the box 🏃📦 for ways to get consumers talking about the brands- clients like: Coca Cola 🥤, the Economist 📰, Tesco 🛒, Chanel 👜, Nike 👟 and Adidas 🎽.
THE ROLE- RESEARCH DIRECTOR
As research director you’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing and insight team to identify actionable insight and providing expert guidance 🔮 to client stakeholders and internally.
More specifically you will:
- Manage campaign effectiveness research projects for agencies and clients
- Build relationships 🤝 with stakeholders across client and media owner companies
- Translate insights into engaging and insightful material
- Conduct ad-hoc primary research
- Utilise data sources like Touchpoints 👉🔼, TGI and Route 🚏
- Acts as main point of call for specific research requests from planners
- Research and develop thought leadership pieces 🤔
- Manage more junior team members 👩👧
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong research agency experience
- Ideally have some experience in a media owner or media agency
- An ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Numerate and highly analytical with the ability to use a broad range of analytical approaches and techniques
- Ability to identify actionable insight and link research data to positive commercial outcomes