We are currently searching for a Senior Research Analyst for an award-winning Global Media Owner who are based in London.
They are a leading media network reaching in excess of over 50 million homes in over 100 countries. They have entertained and inspired audiences for over 20 years; telling the stories that need to be told. This Global Media Owner boasts the fact it currently partners over 300 operators broadcasting through the likes of Central Europe, The Middle East and Africa. With offices in London, America and The APAC region!
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of the research team in aiding the division’s major business activities including channel business, marketing, and international content sales by delivering analysis projects synthesising all available data to support sales pitches, scenario planning, and content development, and grow their businesses around the world.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
- Respond to ad-hoc requests, ranging from simple programme ratings reports using TAM data, to more detailed scenario modeling and case studies.
- Responsibility for maintaining automated monthly Int’l Channel Ratings Reports using Excel and VBA.
- Responsibility for maintaining International Programme Dashboard using Power BI.
- Support Sr. Directors in researching, writing and updating sales presentations and brand decks as needed in liaison with local markets
The successful candidate will have these key attributes:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including VBA, PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau
- Willingness to learn about television audience measurement systems, television ratings, the interpretation of such data as well as proprietary software applications
- Ability to respond to the needs of a busy department – work to tight deadlines
- Experience working in International Television/Media with a good understanding of the International/European Pay TV landscape
- Entrepreneurial attitude: someone full of ideas and suggestions
- Confident self-starter who does not require micro-management
- Some experience working with international ratings software packages a plus