Great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in market research and join a global market research agency in their Home Counties office.
Our client is a leading CX (customer experience) research agencies, with offices all over the globe (including Buckinghamshire, just outside of London, where this role is based).
They combine innovative tech and with years of expertise, driving CX programmes across various sectors: automotive, finance, retail, health, B2B.
They help clients to understand the way their customers view them and experience their services. Their award winning CX platforms allow clients to be more customer-centric, provide better service and ensure positive experiences for their customers.
The Job – Graduate CX Researcher
This particular role will be supporting clients in the automotive sector. As a Graduate CX Researcher you will support clients on their CX programmes, ensuring their smooth running, supporting with desk research and operational help as required.
In particular, you will…
- Understand client aims and help them achieve what they set out to from their CX research programme
- Handle day-to-day client interaction, responding to queries as required
- Create regular insight reports, making use of internal company sources and tools
- Provide operational and administrative support as needed
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders
- Assist other research teams as required
With our client there are always lots of opportunities to progress. All new roles are advertised internally before they go looking for external candidates, so there are regular openings for you to move in new directions.
The ideal candidate: –
For this role you need to be someone who’s looking for an opportunity to start their research career. Someone educated to a Bachelor’s Degree level. Someone who’s a team player, with strong communication skills, an eye for detail, and solid organisational skills.
If that could be you, we want your CV.