A specialist research agency is looking to hire a senior qualitative consultant, due to their consistent growth. This could be at the Research Manager, Associate Director or Research Director level. It is a unique opportunity to join a growing agency, where you will have a direct impact on the direction and wider strategy of the business, working alongside impressive senior colleagues.
This agency is passionate about providing tangible insights to clients across a wide variety of sectors. Their projects range across innovation and proposition development to branding and communication. To make their insights land, they deliver projects through a variety of mediums including stakeholder workshops, videos, podcast and powerpoint presentations.
The Role: Research Manager, Associate Director or Research Director
- Independently lead domestic and international projects from proposal to debrief
- Utilise a variety of qualitative methods across face to face, online and passive techniques
- Delivers tangible insight in engaging formats including stakeholder workshops, videos, podcast and PowerPoints etc.
- Understand quantitative research and lead combined quant/qual projects
- Take ownership of clients, building strong and lasting relationships
- Drive organic business development, designing research, writing proposals and pitching
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction
- A strong qualitative researcher, with experience of leading projects from beginning to end
- Knowledge of a variety of online and offline methodologies
- Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to present insight in creative and engaging formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing and developing junior team members