This agency collaborates with the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, MedTech and BioTech companies, delivering multi-market, multi-methodology, marketing-led studies. They are:
Growing: Seen consistent 10% year on year growth over the previous 5 years.
Methodology Agnostic: Theoretically or practically agnostic, allowing you to develop experience across quantitative and qualitative research or to specialise.
Varied: Teams are not split by specific clients or therapy areas, giving you a huge variety of projects to work on and people to work with.
Have Structured Development & Progression: Set goals, based on your experience, to aid your progression. 2 appraisals per year, giving you 2 salary increase opportunities.
Independently Owned: Been able to flex and adapt during the covid19 pandemic. Not having decisions made by a larger group, who might impose redundancies or pay-cuts.
The Role: Senior Research Executive or Research Executive
- Support with a range of quantitative and/or mixed-method research projects.
- Be hands-on with designing research material, including writing discussion guides and questionnaires etc.
- Be involved in the full project lifecycle, typically working on between 2 and 3 projects at a time.
- Client facing, taking on responsibility with day to day liaison with clients.
- Support junior researchers.
The ideal Senior Research Executive or Research executive will have 1+ years’ experience of working in a mixed-method or quantitative position. Ideally, you’ll have worked with healthcare clients or you’ll come from a consumer background and have a degree in a science-related field. Desired experience includes:
- Exposure to working on quantitative research projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Eagerness to develop your research skills and progress in your career.