This agency collaborates with the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, MedTech and BioTech companies, delivering multi-market, multi-methodology, marketing-led studies. They are:
Growing: Seen consistent 10% year on year growth over the previous 5 years.
Methodology Agnostic: Theoretically or practically agnostic, allowing you to develop experience across quantitative and qualitative research or to specialise.
Varied: Teams are not split by specific clients or therapy areas, giving you a huge variety of projects to work on and people to work with.
Have Structured Development & Progression: Set goals, based on your experience, to aid your progression. 2 appraisals per year, giving you 2 salary increase opportunities.
Independently Owned: Been able to flex and adapt during the covid19 pandemic. Not having decisions made by a larger group, who might impose redundancies or pay-cuts.
The Role: Associate Director
- Being a trusted advisor to clients, taking ownership of accounts and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage mixed-method and/or quantitative ad hoc research projects from proposal through to debrief, overseeing a team of researchers, managing quality and ensuring that they are delivered to time and budget.
- Drive new business development, writing proposals, designing research and attending pitches.
- Motivate and manage diverse research teams.
- Deliver insight in engaging and tangible formats.
The ideal candidate will be a mixed-method or quantitative researcher, with strong communication skills, who can build rapport with clients and manage juniors. You will have recent or previous experience of working with clients in the healthcare sector. Desired experience includes:
- Strong mixed-method or mixed-method research experience, with the ability to set up ad hoc projects from scratch.
- Experience of working with clients within the Healthcare sector.
- Commercial acumen and experience of developing new business.
- Experience of managing and motivating junior researchers.