This agency collaborates with the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, MedTech and BioTech companies, delivering multi-market, multi-methodology, marketing-led studies. They are:
Growing: Seen consistent 10% year on year growth over the previous 5 years.
Methodology Agnostic: Theoretically or practically agnostic, allowing you to develop experience across quantitative and qualitative research or to specialise.
Varied: Teams are not split by specific clients or therapy areas, giving you a huge variety of projects to work on and people to work with.
Have Structured Development & Progression: Set goals, based on your experience, to aid your progression. 2 appraisals per year, giving you 2 salary increase opportunities.
Independently Owned: Been able to flex and adapt during the covid19 pandemic. Not having decisions made by a larger group, who might impose redundancies or pay-cuts.
The Role: Research Manager
- Manage a range of quantitative or mixed-method research projects.
- Develop strong client relationships, acting as the main point of contact for key client stakeholders.
- Deliver insight to clients, offering high-level strategic recommendations.
- Develop proposals, outlining research method and costs, working alongside a Director
- Line manage junior researchers.
The ideal Research Manager will be a mixed-method or quantitative researcher, with strong communication skills, who can build rapport with clients. You will have recent or previous experience of working with clients in the healthcare sector. Desired experience includes:
- Strong mixed-method or mixed-method research experience.
- Experience of working with clients within the Healthcare sector at some point in your career.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to develop your research skills and progress in your career.