We are working with a global strategy and innovation boutique based in London, who have a brand-new opening for a Head of Business (Quant).
A challenger agency, developing breakthrough innovations for global brands
Established for over 15 years, they are a challenger agency delivering breakthrough products, services, brand and business models. They do this for some of the world’s most well-known brands across consumer goods, fashion, retail and media.
They use proprietary models to explore the intersection between emerging human needs, creativity and commercial viability. This has enabled them to develop innovations including a whiskey aimed at young UK males, an on-the-go breakfast drink and a concept brewery of the future.
The Opportunity – Head of Business (Quant)
This agency regularly conducts quantitative research as part of their offer, for example, segmentation and concept testing; but they do not consistently pursue these projects. As a part of their growth strategy, they see great potential for the right Head of Business to develop a whole new profitable and sustainable revenue stream.
Reporting to the Group CEO and sitting on the leadership team, you will get to use your knowledge, ability and drive to build a new quant research brand with exciting products that will make a significant mark on the industry.
Suitable for an industry leader with a real passion for innovation
The ideal Head of Business (Quant) will;
- Be a current or emerging industry leader, with clear ambition, proven skills, and an exciting vision for the future of quant research.
- Be able to give unique perspective on matters including innovation testing, futures evaluation, segmentation, opportunity sizing etc.
- Have existing commercial relationships and a track record of inspiring clients with new thinking and delivery of ground-breaking solutions.
- Relish an opportunity to exercise fresh ideas and develop and deploy game-changing products, analytical tools and processes.
- Have experience recruiting and coaching teams, bringing vision, expertise, personality, direction and clarity to teams and project work.