We have had an extremely exciting opportunity come up on the clientside with a Global Sport Streaming service, who are looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics.
They are a ground-breaking live and on demand sports streaming service that give fans across the globe a fairer and better way of watching sport. For the last 10 years they have been a leader in the digital sports streaming and data industry. There relationships they have built are up there with the very best, boasting the fact they have all the leading talent from OTT, marketing and sports broadcasting sectors.
The key premise to this Head of Marketing Analytics role is to spearhead their marketing analytics function. You will manage a team of 10-15 analysts and be responsible for collecting rich marketing data to measure business performance, as well as driving actionable insights through this. In addition, you will be building data driven tools to measure success. Furthermore, you will work cross-functionally within the business, in particular you will partner closely with Media and CRM functions.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership in how they can effectively use data to improve how they communicate and engage their customers or prospects.
- Proactively engage and influence key central and local members of the marketing team ensuring that their analytical solutions are relevant, value adding and actionable.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership on measurement and optimisation solutions for the marketing team.
- Own the marketing data and analytics roadmap ensuring they are progressing towards a complete and accurate data model which can be actioned across their function.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment
- Experience working with a range of digital, media and customer behavioural data to build actionable tools
- A track record of translating complex analysis into actionable insights and working with a range of stakeholders to ensure they value and use these insights