We’re working with a leading human & cultural intelligence consultancy who have recently launched in the UK.
A hyper-growth, tech-driven insight consultancy
- Founded 3 years ago they have scaled their team to 100+ people globally.
- A genuine industry disruptor, their proprietary AI platform cleverly uses big data to build an understanding of individual motivation and behaviour within societies and cultures
- Their multi-disciplinary team is made up of engineers, ethnographers, anthropologists, semioticians and designers.
- 50% of their work involves commercial projects for clients like Nike, Amazon, P&G, Visa and Accenture.
- The other 50% of their work involves cause-based projects for organisations like UNICEF, Girl Effect and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Uncover cultural meaning in big human data
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge insight consultancy. They are successfully merging machine learning with human and cultural intelligence to unearth revolutionary insights.
You will get to partner with leading organisations across healthcare, technology, consumer goods, travel, finance, public and non-profit sectors. Further, you will help them to design sharper opportunities and change interventions across a wide range of areas. This could include reinventing access to education or creating hyperlocal community spaces.
Do you think clearly and incisively about strategic issues?
This role may suit you if you have a/an:
- Qualitative or mixed-methodology research background
- Interest and/or experience in delivering insights through quantitative data reading
- Interest and/or experience in digital ethnography, anthropology, semiotics and cultural research
- Interest and/or experience in the cause/not for profit research space