An industry body is looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join their growing consumer insight team. Research and insight sit at the heart of this company informing strategic, policy and operational decisions.
Focusing on communications, this role will cover a number of different platforms. You will be responsible for commissioning an array of quantitative and qualitative research projects looking at audience segmentation, representation, market landscaping and sizing, competitor analysis, product and service development etc. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to report and present to senior stakeholders, giving you great exposure to senior members of the company and ensuring that your insights are viewed by the key decision makers.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders, understanding their research needs.
- Commissioning quantitative and qualitative research projects, and managing them from beginning to end.
- Defining research objectives, selecting the best agencies or consultancies, briefing suppliers, collaborating with them to design and execute the research, drawing strategic recommendations from the insight and presenting this to a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage projects to budgets and timelines.
- Contribute to wider thought leadership pieces that are published by the company.
- Work collaboratively with the wider insight and strategy teams.
The ideal Research Executive or Senior Research Executive will have a background in either quantitative or qualitative research and be open to commissioning research across both disciplines.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of working within market research, on either the agency or client side.
- Strong project managment and organisational skills.
- Be highly numerical, with the ability to pull stories from a number of different data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, this company offer a supportive and progressive working environment, where you will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects, utilising healthy budgets. Furthermore, this company offers a lot of flexibility, with a focus on ensuring all employees have a good work-life balance. This includes the opportunity to work from home and outside of core working hours.