An innovative, boutique research consultancy is looking to hire an Associate Director. This agency is renowned for its bespoke projects that combine and overlay multiple methodologies to answer their clients’ largest strategic questions. Project examples include large Segmentations, Innovation, Brand Positioning and Market Landscaping. They are passionate about integrating new and innovative techniques such as eye-tracking, passive metering, biometrics, behavioural economics and neuroscience. This role will take ownership of these strategically focused projects, which will be delivered in engaging and tangible formats such as workshops, one-day events or videos. They would consider a candidate at the Research Manager level, taking the step up, or an Associate Director looking to have a personal impact in an ambitious, growing agency.
The Role: Associate Director
- Owning projects and client relationships, overseeing a team and ensuring that studies are delivered to the highest standards
- Presenting tangible insight in engaging formats, with support from the in-house creative team
- Play a key role in developing new business with existing clients and building relationships with new clients, working closely with the in-house business development team
- Line manager junior researchers, supporting with their development and growth
- Be a key member of the management team, contributing to the future direction and development of the business
- The ideal candidate will be a strong quantitative researcher, with experience of managing studies from beginning to end
- Business development skills, with experience of designing research, writing proposals and pitching
- Have an interest in using innovative methodologies and delivering insight in creative formats
- Experience of managing junior researchers
- An interest in using innovative techniques and running international projects is important.
Having achieved accolades for being excellent employers and trusted client advisers, this is a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team, who are passionate about providing talented researchers with rewarding careers and producing great research.