Global Consumer Electronics giant
Insight and Reporting Manager
- To lead the Insight and Reporting team in the key deliverables of insights reports.
- Create measurable insights rather than reports/data sets.
- Evaluate and lead the performance (ROI) of channels and accounts.
- Monthly presentations in account meetings, insight into retail numbers.
- Ensure smooth opertaion of inhouse reporting tools – optimisation.
- Work with the Go To Market Team to measure success of field marketing installs.
- Use different data sources to build new reports.
- Work closely with BI team for data accuracy and processing.
What we need for this role:
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Educated up to degree level or equivalent.
- Understanding of Qlik or similar BI Tools.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Data literate and able to communicate complex ideas/process to others.
- A good understanding of online data sets is a plus FBAI, Adobe Analytics , Google Analytics.
- Experience in BI systems and data modelling
- Ideally experience in Field Marketing