We are working with a global games company based in Stockholm, who are recruiting for an Insights Consultant to join their team.
A leading global interactive entertainment company with offices across Europe and the US. In addition, they create unforgettable games that are played around the world by millions of people every day.
The Opportunity – Insight Consultant
This is a great opportunity to join a well-loved games company. Further, you will get to go beyond project delivery, advising and challenging requests and, how outputs will be used.
Your primary focus will be on New Games titles, working with agency partners to track brand metrics. Additionally, you will design and deliver ad-hoc mixed methodology studies which support stakeholders across Brand, Performance Marketing, Games and Leadership teams.
The ideal Insight Consultant will have:
- Relevant experience in consumer research with strong customer-facing consultative expertise
- A good understanding of new product development and marketing effectiveness
- Proficiency in all parts of the qualitative and quantitative research life-cycle. This includes briefings to synthesis and communication of insights.
- Ability in juggling multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability in building relationships across all business levels and with external agency partners.
- Comfort working and communicating in a culturally diverse, international business