We’re working with an integrated Insight, PR and Marketing Content agency based 30 minutes North West of Central London, who are looking for an Insight Director to head up their Insight team.
Our client is a leading integrated Insight, PR and Marketing Content agency in the tourism and hospitality sectors. They’re a boutique agency specialising in the hospitality 🛎️ and food & drink sectors. The Insight team is the first port of call for clients who come to with a range of questions, such as:
- How can we attract more women 🙋♀️ to our pubs 🍺?
- What do we need to do to move into the food sector 🍝?
- How do we get our sauces into restaurants 🥞?
- What does a typical week look like in the life of beer buyer ⚽📺🥜?
- How do we improve our culture for employees following a period of business transformation 🕴️->🕺?
THE ROLE – INSIGHT DIRECTOR
As Insight Director you will…
- Work closely with the CEO to develop and implement a strategy for the Insight Team
- Direct all research projects ensuring they effectively respond to client briefs
- Provide impactful insight based on the research that provides effective strategy for our clients
- Successfully allocate your available resources to deliver all projects on time and on budget
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders
- Convert leads into established client engagements
- Pitch effectively to win new business and write business winning proposals
- Manage the team; undertaking all development reviews, support, day to day contact
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE-
The ideal candidate will be…
- A good strategic thinker and experienced researcher
- Proficiency across both qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Have brilliant communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Commercially astute and numerate
- Ability to spot and develop opportunities for clients and the agency
- Sound project management skills