Today’s tip is this clientside Insight Executive. It’s a junior role (probably 1-3 years experience) but showing lots of promise (great opportunities for progression). Looks like chances are good to firm for candidates with some research experience (agency or clientside), strong communications and relationship building skills, and an interest in the area.
Our client is a leading a sports betting and gaming group with a market leading presence across Europe, North America and Australasia. They’re pioneers in their field with a distinctive consumer brand, helping define to define the sports betting industry.
They offer an excellent environment to learn and develop, a friendly working culture and access to senior stakeholders from day one.
As Insight Executive you’d be responsible for delivering top-class insight to the business through hands on research and commissioning agencies. You’ll use a variety of sources to achieve as comprehensive understanding of the consumer as possible, and then represent that within the business. You’ll take part in the development of strategy and ensure insight’s incorporation into decision making.
In particular, you would…
- Conduct primary research, commission research agencies, utilise existing data sources and collaborating with other teams within the business to develop as comprehensive an understanding of the consumer as possible.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand, define, refine and answer important business questions.
- Champion insight across the business, drive up awareness, ensure strategy is developed on a base of consumer understanding.
- Ensure good decision making, solid strategy, innovative thinking
- Keep an eye on what your competitors are up to
- Work with product teams on cutting edge innovations
- Report to the Insight Manager
Our client is after someone with some research experience- could be clientside, could be agency.
They want someone who can build strong relationships, think strategically and communicate effectively.
Ideally that someone will have an interest in the industry and sports, but it’s not a prerequisite.
Sound good? Worth a gamble surely?