An international media company is looking for a bright Insight Executive to join its Research team.
This company owns some of the most popular brands in the media industry and is dedicated to producing bold and inventive stories. The insight team sit at the heart of the business, analysing and interpreting television audience data to create compelling and persuasive recommendations for the commercial and editorial teams.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you can make a real impact and be recognised for the work that you do. Key responsibilities of an Insight Executive include:
- Analyse and interpret television audience data across key markets
- Create compelling and persuasive stories to key clients and stakeholders across the company: editorial, programming, scheduling, and ad-sales.
- Present positive stories regarding the channel portfolio to potential advertisers, effectively using audience data
- Build rapport and strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, becoming a go-to person for insight
- At least 1 years’ experience, gained on the client-side, through a media agency or a research agency
- Ideally, have experience of using industry-standard audience analysis tools such as BARB/ TechEdge
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A passion for the media industry