We are working with a leading European ecommerce business who are searching for an Insight Manager to join their team. Established for over 20 years, they have more than 1.5 million customers in the UK and Ireland, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium.
Gain board-level visibility and put your stamp on a variety of international projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Insight Manager to join an insight-hungry business and ensure that customer-centricity is at the heart of key decision-making. You will have visibility across all areas of the business and work closely with the senior leadership team including the CEO, CMO and CFO, as well as the Directors of UX, Product and Customer Service, to create solutions which enhance the customer journey
You will have the freedom to put your stamp on a variety of projects across the UK and seven international markets, utilising both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including UX and web development, customer journey mapping, brand positioning, customer behaviour, persona development and content development.
The Ideal Insight Manager
- 4+ years mixed-method research experience working agency-side; qualitative research experience is essential (quantitative preferred)
- Experience moderating online and offline qualitative research, including UX testing, behavioural research, focus group and in-depth interviews.
- Confident managing projects from brief to debrief with minimal support. This includes conducting research in-house as well as partnering with research agencies to manage larger scale projects.
- Comfortable analysing, interpreting and presenting data and findings with a clear story and actionable insights to very senior stakeholders and wider audiences.
- Willingness to travel to international markets (e.g. Europe, the US) once every 1-2 months