- A global games company based in Stockholm, who are looking for an Insights Manager (SRM/AD level) to join their team.
- A leading global interactive entertainment company with offices across Europe and the US.
- They create unforgettable games that are played around the world by millions of people every day.
- Delivering campaign analysis to understand impact to business and brand metrics
- Working with stakeholders to formulate an Insights agenda for specific Games teams
- Incorporate behavioural data and research to build on the understanding of players and their gaming habits and practices
- Testing and adopting new methodologies that further enhance the efficiency of the Insights team.
- Manage and leverage an online community of players for research
- Develop capabilities and solutions that will give fast- turn- around insights using internal data
- Relevant global experience in Consumer Insights with a good understanding of product development and marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business and with external agencies
- Extensive experience in quantitative consumer research, with strong consultative expertise
- Proficiency in all parts of the research life- cycle, including: briefing, questionnaire design, analysis, synthesis of findings and communication of insights
This is a great opportunity to help formulate and drive the insights agenda for a well-loved games company. You will get to design and implement consumer research programs, providing ongoing insight-based consulting to Product and Marketing teams.
Working with agency partners, you will build ad-hoc analysis on brand metrics, driver analysis and marketing effectiveness, whilst also incorporating behavioural data to leverage player understanding of gaming habits and practices to influence business decision-making.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply below or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org