Insight Manager / Senior Insight Manager
A well-loved global drinks company based in London, they sell drinks across Europe in over 30 different countries. They are a forward-thinking business with a track record of disruptive innovation and a strong corporate culture based on sustainability.
They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to establish themselves in new markets across Europe. As an Insight / Senior Insight Manager you will get to play a critical part in this, through championing the voice of the consumer and delivering key innovation initiatives.
This opportunity is a 3-6 month contract starting in mid-April.
- Support Group Marketing & Innovations Teams by delivering insights and championing the voice of the consumer.
- Manage ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects across brand, communications and innovations projects.
- Analysing, interpreting and embedding research learnings to drive actionable decisions.
- Experience leading the identification of consumer growth opportunities based on meaningful insight.
- Passionate about understanding consumers and using consumer understanding to bring clarity to a team.
- Ideally FMCG experience and even better if international experience.
- Talented at juggling lots of different projects and stakeholders with good communication skill.
- Ability to work comfortably with multiple data sources and making strategic recommendations off the back of it.