Insight & Strategy Director
We’re working one of the fastest growing companies in the UK who are looking to hire an Insight & Strategy Director in a newly created role.
- Established for over 7 years, they are a disruptor to the food industry.
- Revenue to hit £100m by the end of the year and £300m forecast in 2022.
- Following a recent round of funding, they now have a market cap of circa £400m.
- 230+ employees strong in the UK, with plans to launch into new markets.
The Opportunity – Insight & Strategy Director
This is a great opportunity to make your mark with a hyper-growth company in a senior, strategic capacity. Leading a team of 3, you will be responsible for leading the insights agenda which puts the customer at the heart of decision-making.
Working cross-functionally, you will support senior stakeholders across multiple areas of the business. You will help them develop customer and digital experiences, build brand loyalty, develop new propositions and potentially launch in new markets.
The ideal Insight & Strategy Director will have:
- 8+ years of experience in insights across the agency and client- side, ideally within FMCG, Retail or Tech
- Experience of influencing C-Suite stakeholders to drive consumer-led strategy within a business
- Experience of hands-on research tools and methodologies, including panels and interviews
- Broad insight experience spanning customer and digital experience, brand strategy, proposition development and go-to-market strategy, for example.
- Experience of inspiring and coaching team members, and collaborating to achieve the best business outcomes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.