We are working with a leading global games company who is searching for an Insights Consultant to join their London team.
- A leading global interactive entertainment company with offices across Europe and the US
- They create unforgettable games that are played around the world by millions of people every day
The Opportunity – Insights Consultant
This is a great opportunity to join a well-loved games company. You will get to go beyond project delivery, advising and challenging requests and how outputs will be used. Your primary focus will be on New Games titles, working with agency partners to track brand metrics, as well as designing and delivering ad-hoc mixed methodology studies that support stakeholders across Brand, Performance Marketing, Games and Leadership teams.
This role would suit you if you have an interest in gaming, and like getting involved in the whole life cycle of research. Specifically, you will need to have:
- The ability to confidently conduct both quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Be a driven individual who is always looking for the next challenge, and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively