We are working with a global games company based in central London, who are recruiting for an Insights Manager to join their team.
A leading global interactive entertainment company with offices across Europe and the US. They create unforgettable games that are played around the world by millions of people every day.
The Opportunity – Senior Insights Manager
This is a great opportunity to drive global game and marketing development for a well-loved games company. You will get to design and implement consumer research programs, providing ongoing insight-based consulting to Product and Marketing teams.
The ideal Senior Insights Manager will have:
- Relevant experience in a global consumer insights role, working with Product and Marketing teams to deliver product development and marketing effectiveness research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the business.
- A technical understanding of the research process, from briefing, through to data collection and presentation of actionable insights.
- Ability to juggle multiple and conflicting projects and priorities
- The working-style to thrive in an agile, dynamic and ambiguous environment