We are working on an exciting Japanese speaking Associate Consultant opportunity with a global co-creation and innovation agency based in central London.
This agency are unable to provide sponsorship, so please only apply if you currently hold the right to work in the UK.
Headquartered in London, this agency has offices across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. They have grown 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone. Furthermore, they have ambitious plans for future growth!
Whether they are helping brands stay relevant, helping brands to build brand loyalty, or helping brands develop superior services, this agency delivers customer inspired growth. They do this for a client base which includes the likes of Walmart, Samsung, McDonald’s, Mars, IKEA and more.
Do you have a passion for consumer understanding? Then an opportunity is open for you to join a fast-paced, dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. With an agency that offers rapid progression (they promoted 25% of their workforce in the last year)!
The Opportunity – Japanese speaking Associate Consultant
Having won a several exciting new accounts, this agency is looking for a Japanese speaking Associate Consultant. With fluent written and spoken Japanese and English language skills, you will be an expert on Japanese culture. Moreover, you will be able to draw on personal experiences and have authentic conversations with Japanese consumers to derive actionable insight for clients.
- Moderating communities, engaging community members and probing consumers to derive insight.
- Designing research activities for communities.
- Conducting desk research as well as qualitative analysis of the activities to understand the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of what consumers say and do.
- Writing presentations and converting insights into clear client recommendations.
The ideal Japanese speaking Associate Consultant will have the following traits:
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English language skills (essential).
- A passion for brands, consumers and how they interact.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Fantastic organisational skills, with ability to multi-task.