We are working with an outstanding, top 5 UK ad agency to help them find their next Data Strategist. This is a great opportunity for someone skilled in social listening tools and has a keen eye for insights.
This award-winning company has won Campaign magazine’s “Agency of the Year” award 7 times. With over 37 years of experience in the market, this agency produces some of the best work in the business and work with equally great brands. They work with major FMCG, automotive and tech companies producing best in class advertising material. Without a doubt, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the best advertising agencies in the world.
The Role: Data Strategist
The Data Strategist combines a well-rounded experience in data analytics coupled with experience in primary research. The role breaks down approximately into 70% social listening and 30% insights and other analytics. Your day-to-day role will comprise of these key pillars:
- Social Analytics: you will help to conduct brand monitoring analysis while running deep dives to discover strategic, actionable insights.
- Performance Measurement: Engagement monitoring and brand tracking. You will use this data to set targets and also fine tune campaign performance.
- Intelligence: creating information packs for New Business (such as SWOT Analyses), analysing sales data and analyst reports.
- Trends: Identifying macro and micro trends, providing quantification.
- Secondary Data Analysis: Creating target audience profiling, customer journey maps and enhance customer knowledge.
- Primary Research: Using quantitative and qualitative studies when required to expand company knowledge.
A successful candidate for the Data Strategist position will be particularly skilled in multiple analytics tools, with a particular breadth of knowledge in social listening techniques. On the one hand, you will need to be skilled in both analysis and research to successful in this role. On the other hand, it is equally important that you are client facing and are able to contextualise your work with the client in mind. The ideal candidate most likely has 5 years of experience.
If you know someone who we might be able to help then let us know. If we manage to find them a job, so long as we’re not in contact with them already, we will pay you £250 as a thank you. It could be the easiest money you ever make! And you’d be helping a friend. And we’ll be very grateful. A win-win-win!