We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager with around 3 years in a related role although more senior candidates also be considered. Salary can be flexible.
This is one of Europe’s leading providers to large brands and research agencies, offering top market research services and customer engagement solutions.
They cover many sectors and regions throughout Europe with their largest division focused towards market research agencies thanks to their international proprietary panels.
They are expanding rapidly both organically and through acquisitions and as a result they now require a Key Account Manager to join their London based team.
This is a great chance for a sales or account management professional with experience in panels, market research or data collection to work in one the market leaders in their field. There are many verticals and different collections of clients that you can work with as they will match the skills of the candidate to the appropriate clients.
You will spend half your time consulting with and managing a portfolio of clients, dealing with their requests and liaising with project managers to ensure timely delivery of services. The rest of your time will be prospecting new business within a defined territory and presenting to clients.
Also you will get the chance to:
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK
- Build a robust portfolio of clients
- Take ownership of projects from proposal to invoicing
- Gain international experience
YOU WILL NEED…
- Sales or Account Management experience of ideally 3 years or more
- Experience working within Market Research, Panels or Data Collection
- Proven sales track record
- Great team player attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- High motivation to hit targets
- Any international sales experience is welcome