Lead Insight Manager l FMCG Client Side l Up to £60k l London l FN897736
An exciting opportunity client side for a Lead Insight Manager to join a leading company in a rapidly developing market. The Lead Insight Manager will be part of an innovation insight focused team who are keeping up with consumer demand due to a rise in healthy eating and raised awareness of reducing waste. The purpose of this role is to deliver superior consumer, shopper, category and market insight to drive business growth through innovation. Work alongside commercial teams Marketing, Sales, Category Management/Trade marketing and Finance. Focusing on both the UK and across Europe with 10-15% European travel.
The Role- Lead Insight Manager
- To effectively manage a budget including resources to deliver the best return on investment.
- To support the development of product innovation.
- To help develop advertising and communication
- To provide insights, challenge and direction to communication briefs.
- To provide strategic directions and recommendation on how to grow business areas.
- To report market performance and provide business recommendations for the veg and meals MWBs
- To utilise a broad range of market research tools (e.g. market insight, consumer research, consumer planning) in the identification and application of business solutions
- High level of technical skill in market research in ad hoc, quantitative, and qualitative methods
- High familiarity with market research continuous data
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Ability to combine different data sources
- Innovative & big picture thinker
- Curious and inquisitive
- Can use insights to identify key opportunities, risks, and threats and then acts decisively to position the business for success
- 5+ years in Insights role
- Ownership of a brand/category
- Strong commercial awareness