A luxury retail company are looking to hire an Insight Manager. This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on driving business decisions and commercial results, as insight sits at the heart of this business.
The Role: Insight Manager
As an Insight Manager, you will be a trusted and strategic adviser to stakeholders across the business. You will not run or mine data yourself, but focus on procuring data from several sources, deciphering the key insight and delivering strategic recommendations. Key responsibilities:
- Be the go-to person for customer insight, supporting stakeholders across the entire business with their queries and challenges.
- Manipulate data from a number of different sources, pulling out the key insight and turning it into a coherent story, with tangible recommendations.
- Organise large scale projects, coordinating them with research and analytics functions across the business.
- Spot opportunities to drive commercial growth, looking at benchmarking, trends, competitor analysis, what products should be available and when etc.
- Present insight in an engaging format, delivering a strong narrative and offering strategic, actionable recommendations.
- Supporting the Head of Insight with inspiring and maturing the department.
The Candidate: Insight Manager
The ideal candidate will be highly numerical, with strong data manipulation and storytelling skills. These skills could have been gained in an agency, consultancy or client-side environment, where you will have been working with a variety of data sources. Strong communication skills are essential, as you will be the go-to person for multiple stakeholders. Key requirements:
- Experience across quantitative and qualitative methodologies, with the ability to manipulate multiple data sets.
- Varied sector experience, as the role will be working across categories (fashion, beauty, food, technology etc.).
- Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to deliver actionable insight.
- Someone who is highly numerical, with strong analytical capabilities.
- Remarkable communication skills, as you will be working as a trusted adviser to a range of stakeholders across the business and delivering insight to senior colleagues.
- Ability to motivate and develop junior team members.
- Previous experience in retail would be a benefit, but this is not essential.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply below.