We’re looking for a Senior Consultant to join the consultancy’s consultancy in their Client & Brand team. Great opportunity to engage in strategic, intellectually stimulating, high impact work, dealing with the top flight of the management consultancy industry while being creative creating engaging content, and ending that work-life imbalance.
Our client is a leading provider of insight, market intelligence and strategic advice to the global management consultancy industry.
They act effectively as consultants to the consultant industry, providing them with the independent analysis, advice and direction they need to make their own key business decisions.
They’re a small team with big clients, including all the world’s top 20 consulting firms. They travel frequently to major business hubs such as New York, Frankfurt, Paris and Dubai- but rarely stay for extended periods and never to an extent that’s overwhelming.
They are consultants but without the work-life imbalance. They’re a small team with a friendly feel and each nominate an exotic location for one of their quarterly meetings. So far it’s taken them to Instanbul, Dubrovnik, Seville, Corfu and the Loire Valley.
THE ROLE – SENIOR CONSULTANT – CLIENT & BRAND INSIGHTS
The role sits within their Client & Brand Insights team. They work to generate insights about perceptions of their client’s brand and provide strategic advice to inform decisions they make relating to brand.
As Senior Consultant in the Client & Brand team you will:
- Analyse both qualitative and quantitative data and tease out the stories and trends hidden within it.
- Work on bespoke consultancy projects, carrying out tailored research programmes, delivering key insights and developing effective strategies
- Design surveys, interview the biggest names in the world of consulting and gather data through secondary research
- Create engaging content for reports, newsletters, blogs, etc. that entertain and entice their readership
- Present effectively to clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the professional services market
- Manage projects from brief to conclusion
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in consultancy, research or market intelligence
- Be able to think strategically and see the story in the data
- Have an ability to drill down into the detail without loosing sight of the big picture
- Have strong writing skills and be able to create engaging content
- Be able to build strong client relationships