Management Consultants, or people knowledge about the industry, with strong research and writing skills and looking for a lifestyle change.
Opportunity to do intellectually stimulating work; create engaging and influential content; and progress through a fast-growing, boutique consultancy.
No more living out of a suitcase. You’ll get the chance to travel the world presenting your work but not to the extent it’s constantly ruining your weekend plans.
Full-time or part-time (3 or 4 days a week), it’s up to you.
Our clients are ex-management consultants, now providing insight, market intelligence and strategic advice to the global management consultancy industry.
They act effectively as consultants to the consultant industry, providing them with the independent analysis, advice and direction they need to make their own key business decisions.
They’re a small team with big clients, including all the world’s top 20 consulting firms. They travel frequently to major business hubs such as New York, Frankfurt, Paris and Dubai- but rarely stay for extended periods and never to an extent that’s overwhelming.
They are consultants but without the work-life imbalance. They’re a small team with a friendly feel and each nominate an exotic location for one of their quarterly meetings. So far it’s taken them to Instanbul, Dubrovnik, Seville, Corfu and the Loire Valley.
The Role – Senior Analyst
The role sits within their Market Trends team. They work to inform and advise client decision through market sizing, market breakdown and market forecasts.
As Senior Consultant in the Market Trends team you will:
- Analyse both qualitative and quantitative data and tease out the stories and trends hidden within it.
- Work on bespoke consultancy projects, carrying out tailored research programmes, delivering key insights and developing effective strategies
- Design surveys, interview the biggest names in the world of consulting and gather data through secondary research
- Create engaging content for reports, newsletters, blogs, etc. that entertain and entice their readership
- Present effectively to clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the professional services market
- Manage projects from brief to conclusion
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience in management consultancy *or* experience in research/market intelligence with knowledge of the consulting sector
- Be able to think strategically and see the story in the data
- Have an ability to drill down into the detail without loosing sight of the big picture
- Have strong writing skills and be able to create engaging content
- Be a strong presenter and able to build strong client relationships
Sound like you? Apply below 👇