We are searching for a Managing Director for a Global Cultural Insight Agency based in Singapore.
- Established for 10+ years, operating across 50+ markets and offices in 4 regions.
- A multidisciplinary team of researchers, trends consultants, strategists, writers, designers and filmmakers.
- They deliver culturally charged insights to some of the world’s most exciting brands. For example, Peroni, IKEA, MTV, Spotify and Converse.
The Opportunity – Managing Director, Singapore
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, industry-savvy individual who will relish taking the controls of a growing and highly regarded agency in Singapore.
You will get to work with existing top-tier clients and bring in new ones. Further, you will build a first-class team to deliver commercially charged cultural perspective to these brands in the APAC region.
The ideal Managing Director will have:
- Relevant market expertise. You’ll have run game-changing audience insights, trends and brand challenge work across APAC. Further, you’ll have done this for clients in the media, apparel, travel and consumer goods categories.
- An appetite for business building. You’l be an entrepreneurially minded self-starter with a passion for building relationships, winning top notch work and are motivated to build a team around you.
- A broad toolkit. You’ll likely be most comfortable with qual techniques. But, you will have a solid understanding of various research techniques so that you can bring creativity to project design and write winning proposals.
- Credibility as a thought leader. You’ll be passionate about sharing cultural perspectives with brands and working with film/creative formats to land insight.