Market Research Analyst l Market Research Agency l Central London l Up to £32k l FN897721
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Market Research Analyst to work with one of the top ten most innovative market research agency. Its roots are based in behavioural science and work on a variety of ad-hoc projects. They are solving the biggest brand challenges to help them reach their customers through, new breakthrough ideas, brands, products, packaging and communications. Creating a global impact through insights spanning across the Americas, Greater Europe and Asia.
The Role- Market Research Analyst
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn new skills and be involved at all stages of projects right from proposals to client presentations.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Actively participating in proposal development, report writing, questionnaire design and sample selection.
- Interacting directly with clients on projects.
- Using a variety of quantitative methodologies.
- Being able to demonstrate strong research design analytical skills.
- Work Tdirectly with the MD and RD on projects
- Be involved end-to-end on projects
- Work on brand equity, concept/ad/package testing projects among others
- Degree, preferably in a numerate subject.
- 0-3 years’ experience in a market research agency.
- Prior CPG/packaging/concept test experience.
- Understanding of principles in brand-building.
- Experience delivering quantitative research.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Experience handling stats software packages (SPSS/SAS)
- An enthusiastic attitude and willing to learn numerous new skills!