We’re working with an AI start-up looking to recruit an MD to lead their Research and Market Intelligence team and provide a strategy for future growth.
Our client is an exciting AI start up, looking to democratise access to AI expertise. They look to bring clarity to the adoption of AI and drive it’s expansion across organisations of all sizes- from multinational behemoths to innovative start up enterprises.
They also look to inform the debate around AI, helping bring und
They run an expansive network of international expertise for all to access with ease, as well as running some of Europe’s most exciting and relevant events and all underpinned by their research function.
THE TEAM – RESEARCH AND MARKET INTELLIGENCE
The research team work on bespoke consultancy projects and publish 7 regular newsletters covering developments in AI across: marketing, climate change, sport, health and HR, as well as the ethics of AI and AI as a general topic.
In addition the team:
- Provides thought-leadership on the AI market, internally and externally
- Creating reports for publication
- Building market data to feed into the Market Intelligence Platform
- Writing public presentations and speeches
- Designing and delivering bespoke client workshops
THE ROLE – MD OF RESEARCH
They’re looking for someone who can come in and lead the research team, provide direction and a strategy for future growth but also someone who cam thrive in the start up environment, someone who’s not afraid to muck in and do their own printing.
Also you will be:
- Working with industry-leading clients to provide market intelligence on a diverse range of questions and help shape their AI roadmap and strategy
- Engaging directly with clients frequently for pitches and delivery
- Managing day to day delivery of research product including reports, presentations and content for senior executive speaking engagements
- Setting the research roadmap for report publication
- Building a public profile through speaking engagements, blogging and producing own original AI material
- Recruiting, managing and developing a world-leading research team
- Be an evangelist for tech and have a passion for the future of artificial intelligence
- Have the enthusiasm for the fast-paced and flat structured startup environment
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills that are adaptable for different purposes
- Be a resilient, quick thinker who has belief in their own ability
- Be a strong strategic thinker
- Have an analytical mindset and strong research background
- Have strong investigative skills
- Be a resourceful self-starter who takes initiative
- Be able to build a valuable personal network of industry experts