A World-Class Consultancy, who specialises in bespoke media research, is looking for an ambitious Research Manager or Senior Research Executive to join their growing team in either London or Leeds. Specialising in qualitative research, you will work collaboratively with the strategy, quantitative and behavioural science teams, providing fundamental advice to some of the biggest names within the media industry.
This consultancy work with the likes of Netflix, the BBC and Google, providing them with premium market research. You will use a blend of face to face and online methodologies, such as workshops, focus groups, ethnography, immersive depths and semiotics, to answer complex client questions. Most projects have an international element to them. Responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of projects, or elements of larger ones
- Contribute to proposals, designing research materials, managing suppliers, moderating, liaising with clients, analysis and the delivery of results
- Spot opportunities for business development and attend industry events
- Travel for international projects a few times per year
- The ideal candidate will be well versed with qualitative market research, with experience of moderating focus groups
- Have a flair for building client relationships, and the ambition to take ownership of projects
- Experience of working with media clients is preferred, but not essential
- An interest in the media sector is a must
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
In return, this agency offers the chance to work with a phenomenal client list, heavy investment in training and development, and a social company culture. The role is a qualitative position, but you will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with the strategy, behavioural science and quantitative teams, depending on your preference and personal aspirations.